Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Started this week at Primus Business Services

I started my new career this week at Primus Canada, marketing their Voice, Access, Hosting, IP connectivity, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions.   This will be an adjustment, as the last 9 years (with one 6-month exception) I’ve been working from my home office.  But I love working downtown Vancouver, and my commute to Primus’ office is a quick ride on the West Coast Express from my home in Maple Ridge.

For those not familiar with Vancouver’s Lower Mainland, Maple Ridge is wayyyyyyyy out in the “burbs”.  Think horses, country music, Ford F150’s, beer and mullets.  I’m exaggerating, and in reality being “out there a bit” means we can afford a larger home on a big lot, with a pool in the backyard.  Maple Ridge also has a number of beautiful (and flat) trails over a series of dykes, with mountain views that I can often be found discovering on my mountain bike. 

I like to tell people that what I lack in good looks I make up for in experience.  With a varied sales background marketing Voice, Data and Internet services, Primus has a suite of products that fits with my desire to deliver a complete solution to a business customer.  But instead of long-winded ramblings of how wonderful we are, I’m hoping to blog about products and services that are available to Vancouver based organizations.  And to introduce readers to products and services that help to keep businesses up and running anywhere, at anytime.

Stay tuned for more.

Chris Miles
Primus Business Services
Account Executive

Tel:  604.630.2628   |    Toll Free:  877.752.6385    |   Fax: 877-329.4958
Email:     cmiles@primustel.ca
http://www.primus.ca/

For a virtual tour of our Data Centres: www.primustel.ca/IDCVideo

333 Seymour St, Suite 540, Vancouver BC, V6B 5A6

No comments: