Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Another power outage in downtown Vancouver

I noticed there was tweet the other day of another power outage in downtown Vancouver.  Now just a heads up here, I’m a sales guy marketing high availability Servers, so a power outage is just another opportunity to ask potential customers… “What do you do when your Servers are not available?  How do access your Email, CRM, Account program, telephone system, etc.?”  You get the picture. 

 

If your answer is “we’re hooped”, then I propose that you consider moving all or maybe just some of your apps into a secure co-location facility.  Now you could consider moving your own equipment into a Server Park, and if this works for you then I’m hoping you’ll give me a call.  But another option is to install your important applications onto a Primus Virtual Managed Machine. 

 

I’ll stop my sales pitch now, but check out this video, to get a sense of how the service works. 

And if you are on holidays at this time of year, think of me at my desk, taking self-directed training on Primus’ suite of voice and data services. 

 

Happy Holidays,

 

Chris Miles

Primus Business Services

Account Executive

Tel:  604.630.2628   |    Toll Free:  877.752.6385    |   Fax: 877-329.4958

Email:  cmiles@primustel.ca

www.primus.ca  

333 Seymour St, Suite 540, Vancouver BC, V6B 5A6

Posted via web from chrismiles's posterous

No comments: