Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2 – Back at work after the holidays

Like most people I was in the office yesterday, but mostly catching up, getting settled back in and preparing for the New Year.  But now its day 2 and the real work starts, which means I’ll be looking for new opportunities.  Yup, it’s time for cold calling.

 

Here at Primus Business Services we have two great products that I’ll be focusing my efforts on. 

Both products are perfect for any company that is trying to connect remote employees to the business process.  So if you are an IT manager of a company with branch offices, you should be expecting my call sometime over the following days, weeks and months.

 

Talk to you soon.

 

 

Chris Miles is an Account Executive (or Sales Guy) for Primus Business Services, in beautiful Vancouver BC.  I have a background in both Voice and Data, so when evaluating a customers needs I like to look at the whole picture.  A customer’s Telephone and Computer Network, their Internet Connectivity, Applications, Backup and Disaster Recovery.  I partner with a number of Value-Added Resellers, giving small and medium sized business customers ideas and options and to use technology to increase sales and lower costs.

 

To find out more about Primus’ suite of business services, visit http://www.primustel.ca/en/business/index.php.

 

Chris can be reached at 604-630-2628 or by e-mail at cmiles@primustel.ca.    

Posted via web from chrismiles's posterous

No comments: