Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's not just Network Monitoring

I've been calling I.T. Managers throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland, introducing our Managed Computer Support service.  When asked to give an explanation of the service, I start by explaining one of its features as a 24/7 Network Monitoring tool.  With a "we already have that" and the click of their phone hanging up, I make a mental note to pull out my book on the "Joys of Selling".  And for those potential new customers who have had their morning coffee and give me 2 minutes of their time, I have the opportunity to explain the other benefits we can deliver to a busy I.T. department.
  • Alert them to problems on their network
  • Automate a number of important day-to-day tasks
  • Automatically keep an up-to-date inventory of all hardware and software
  • Allow easy access to remote machines 24/7
A busy I.T. manager can also have the option of allowing our team of technicians remediate any problems, before waiting for something to break.  Patch Management is another service that we can also deliver, freeing up a busy I.T. administrator for more important projects that may have more of an impact on their organization's bottom line.
 
Digitel Systems is a Vancouver based Interconnect that for the past 25 years have been supporting business telephone systems. And with the advent of IP telephony, for the past 5 years have been working on hundred's of Local and Wide Area Networks across North America.
 
If you have questions about your Voice or Data network, contact us anytime.
 
Chris Miles                               Follow me on Twitter     
Business Development
604-231-0143 direct
 
Digitel Systems Inc.  
604-231-0110 help desk
604-231-0100 fax
www.digitel.ca

"Managing your Voice and Data Network"

 
 

Posted via email from chrismiles's posterous

No comments: